In this article of today, we are telling Online Aadhar Card Update? How to improve name, address, photo, and date of birth in the Aadhaar Card.
If any information has gone wrong in your Aadhaar card, then after reading this article you can easily rectify the wrong information.
Because here we are telling you each step in detail how to improve/update your Aadhaar card.
Applicant’s name, address, photo, mobile number, date of birth, parents name, etc. can be updated in online Aadhaar card correction.
What is Aadhaar Cards?
By the way, everyone will know what is Aadhaar Card? But we mention a little bit about the Aadhaar card:
Aadhaar cards are identity cards issued by the Government of India to citizens of India. It has a unique 12-digit number, which is issued by the Unique Identification Authority of India (UIDAI). – Wikipedia
Aadhaar number is a 12-digit random number issued by UIDAI to all residents of India after completing the verification process laid down by the authority. Any person of any age who is a resident of India can voluntarily enroll for obtaining Aadhaar number without any gender distinction. – UIDAI (Aadhar Official Website)
Some important things related to Aadhar card
Before correcting the incorrect information entered in the Aadhaar card, you should know some important and important things related to the Aadhar card. This is very important for you.
- To improve the Aadhaar card online, it is necessary to have a link to the mobile phone number.
- The online Aadhaar Card Suvidha Portal will send a one-time password to your registered mobile number. Due to which the mobile number is mandatory to be linked with your Aadhaar number.
- The Aadhaar card has been linked to everything by the Government of India. Such as – bank account, LPG, etc.
- In such a situation, it is very important for you to keep the Aadhaar number safe. Do not share your Aadhaar number with any other person.
Documents required to improve Aadhaar Card? Online Aadhar Card Update Documents
If you have to make an Aadhaar card correction, then you also have to provide a document as proof for this. Not only the Aadhaar card but any document whether to be made or to be corrected, a supporting document has to be provided for proof.
In such a case, you will have to provide a supporting document as proof for the Aadhaar card correction.
Photo Identity Proof
Online Aadhaar Card Update / Correction Kaise Kare?
When making Aadhaar, there is often a mistake in spelling our name or mispronouncing birth date. Apart from this, many people also change mobile numbers.
In this case, if there is any kind of mistake in your Aadhaar card, or you want to make any change in your Aadhaar, then you will have to make an Aadhaar card correction/update.
Now its process has been made much easier than before. Now you can update your Aadhaar card online from home.
The entire process of updating is described below in step-by-step detail. How can you change the address in your Aadhaar card? Apart from this, how the name, photo, date of birth, and name of parents will be changed. It is all explained in detail.
How to Change Address in Adharcard?
Many times it happens that we shift from one place to another, then our address changes. So in such a situation, we have to change the address on our Aadhaar card also. The entire process of changing the address is described below. It is much simpler and easier.
Step 1 – Go to UIDAI website portal
- You can do this from a laptop, computer as well as smartphone.
- First of all, you have to go to the official website of UIDAI.
Steps 2 – Update Your Address Online
- Now here “Update Your Address Online” Click on
- After clicking, you will be asked how you want to change your address.
- If you have a valid address proof document then you “Proceed to Update Address” Click on
Steps 3 – Verify OTP
- Now on the next page, you have to enter your 12 digit Aadhaar card number.
- Then enter the code on Captcha Verification, which is on the screen.
- And click on Send OTP.
Steps 4 – Login
- On clicking Send OTP, OTP will come to your registered mobile number.
- Which you will have to enter and verify.
- After this, click on the Login button.
Steps 5 – Update Address via Address Proof
- After login, you will see two options “Update Address via Address Proof” and the other “Update Address via Secret Code”.
- If you are updating your Aadhaar card through Address Validation Letter, then you will click on “Update Address via Secret Code”.
- And if you are updating through online address proof, then click on “Update Address via Address Proof”.
- Updating via address proof is easiest. Therefore, we can also update Aadhaar through this option. Then click on “Update Address via Address Proof”.
Steps 6 – Enter Your Current Updated Address
- Now on the page which will open, you have to write your new address.
- The full form to fill the address will be open, in which you write your new address according to your documents (address proof).
- Different input boxes have been given in this form, in which you have to fill according to the options asked.
- Let’s understand all the options at once. So that it will be easier for you to fill the form.
Care of: – Here you have to write the name of your guardian, with whom you live. Like your father.
House / Building / Apartment: – In this input box, you have to write your house number, building number, or apartment name.
Street / Road / Lane: – Here you have to write the name of your locality, street, or road.
Area / Locality / Sector: – Here you have to write the name of your area, if you are someone, besides if there is a sector in your address, then you also have to write the sector here.
Landmark: – Here you have to write the name of something famous around you, such as – in front of the Icana Garden, Behind Nehru Park, near the cricket stadium, etc.
Pin Code: – Here you have to write the Postal PIN Code of your area.
Village / Town / City: – As soon as you enter the PIN code, the name of your city or village will automatically show in this input box. If you want, you can also choose via Drop Down Menu.
Post Office: – This is also Drop Down Menu, here you have to touch the post office of your area.
District: – In this, you have to write the name of your district.
State: – You have to write the name of the state you are from.
- After filling all the input boxes, make sure to match it with your document once, and correct any errors that may occur.
- After this, click on the button of Preview below.
Steps 7 – Click on Submit
- A full preview of the new address will open in front of you as soon as you click Preview.
- You read it completely and make sure that all the information is correct.
- If you see any mistake here, then you can correct it by clicking “Edit”.
- After that “I hereby confirm that I have read ………………….. UIDAI is true and correct.” To Tick do.
- And we will click on submit.
Steps 8 – Upload Documents
- On clicking submit, the page of the uploaded document will open.
- In which you will have to upload a document in the form of Address Proof.
- Select the name of the document from the drop-down menu.
- And upload the document by clicking on Upload Document.
- And then click on the Submit button.
Steps 9 – Save or Write Down URN No.
- As soon as you submit, your update request will go to UIDAI.
- And the message of update being successful in your screen will come something like this – “Your Update Request Process in Completed Successfully”.
- And below you will find an Update Request Number. Also known as URN number.
- You have to save it somewhere. You can take a printout of it if you want.
- Or you can download the receipt of the update request by clicking on Download PDF.
- You can check your update status through this URN number.
Change Date Of birth In Aadhaar Card?
After learning the process of changing the address in the Aadhaar card, now we know how to change the date of birth. If the birth date is wrongly written in your Aadhaar, then you will have a reform caravan.
It is very easy to change the date of birth on the Aadhaar card. Its process is simple. For this, follow the steps mentioned below.
- To update the date of birth, first, you have to book the Appointment by visiting the UIDAI website.
- Appointment Book You can click on this link to do this.
- You can update the following services at the Aadhaar Seva Kendra: –
- Select your city name at Select City / Location.
- After that Proceed to Book Appointment By clicking, book an appointment.
- After that go to the base center.
- Reach Aadhaar Center with your DOB document.
- After that, there you will be given a form, in which you have to fill in your name, Aadhaar number, address, mobile number, date of birth, etc. information.
- After that, attach all the documents with the form. And submit it to the officer sitting there.
- On completion of the update process by the officer, you will get an update request receipt, in which the URN number will be written.
- The birth date will be updated on your Aadhaar card within 7 days of the entire process by the officer.
- You can also check online update status through the URN number.
So guys, now you must have learned that How to do Aadhar Card Online Correction How to improve name, address, photo, and date of birth in the Aadhaar Card. I hope you liked the post. And all the things that I have told you, you must have understood.
If you still have a question, you can ask us by commenting. If you liked the article or you have got something to learn from here, please share this article with all your friends on social media.