After the change in the facility by the SBI, you can change from one branch to another branch. SBI Account Online Transfer? Can do
Let me tell you that this service is completely free and it is applicable to every SBI Branch in India.
Important things before transfer
To transfer an SBI account, the following things are necessary –
1. This service only SBI Saving Account Is available only for
2. Your Mobile number link in the SBI account Should be
3. Also SBI Net Banking should be active.
4. Branch code is also necessary for the branch where you want to transfer the account.
5. If full KYC of the account has not been done, then you will not be able to take advantage of this facility.
How to transfer an online SBI account?
To transfer an account, follow the steps given below –
(If you want, instead of net banking SBI YONO Can also use the app)
1. First of all go to your SBI portal – www.onlinesbi.com
2 Now by entering Username and Password Login Do it.
3. After which you E-Services Click on the option of –
4. then in Transfer of Saving Account Click on –
5. Now further your savings account information will be given.
6. Select the account to be transferred from them.
7. Next, the branch where you have to transfer the account Branch code Add –
8. While doing so, Branch Name will appear, select it – Submit Karade |
9. As soon as you submit, you have to verify the account details.
10. Then Confirm, through which an OTP will be sent to your registered mobile number.
11. Enter that OTP and Confirm.
After doing this, your application will be submitted and you will also see a message.
Some questions related to SBI account transfer
How long will it take to transfer 1 account?
Within 1 to 2 weeks of using the SBI Online Account Transfer Facility, your account is transferred to another branch.
The information of which you get through SMS and also the next time you use SBI Net Banking, the information of the new branch will also be given there.
2 Can I transfer SBI Current Account online as well?
No | There is no service available for the transfer of the current account yet.
To transfer the SBI current account, you have to go to the bank branch and submit the form and give your KYC details.
3 What is the solution for any problem encountered while online account transfer?
For this you SBI Customer Care Number But you can talk and solve your problem.
|for more information –|