Paytm Service-How to become a Paytm Service Agent?
If you are thinking that your own How to start a business And how to earn a good income. So let me tell you that Paytm has brought a new opportunity for you.
where you Paytm Service Agent Every month – ₹ 20,000 to ₹ 30,000 Can earn
this Small Business Idea You can start it very easily and by selling Paytm’s product, you can make a better income source in no time.
You will get complete information related to becoming a Paytm service agent, where you will know –
How to become a Paytm Service Agent?
To become a Paytm Service Agent –
- First, you have to apply by visiting the online portal of Paytm.
- During this process, you will have to pay a fee of ₹ 1000.
- After which you will be trained by Online Webinar.
- Paytm Kit will then be sent to your home and after that
- You can start making money by selling Paytm products.
✦ Essential Qualifications
To become a Paytm agent, you must have the following qualifications –
4 important documents
When you apply for Paytm Agent, you will need the following documents –
- Aadhar Card Copy
- High education qualification proof
How to apply online?
It is very easy to apply online for Paytm Service Agent. Just follow the simple steps given below –
1. First of all go to the Paytm portal – Click
2. After which you will get some form like this –
3. In this form, you have to give your information in this way –
|I enter your name.|
|II then select Gender.|
|III Now select your district.|
|IV Then give information about your city, PIN code, Email ID, and Mobile number.|
|V then selects the education status and enters the DOB.|
|VI Now if you have a SmartPhone, click Yes and if not, click on No.|
|VII then select Timing of Webinar.|
|VIII Finally, tell us where you got the information, and then click on Submit.|
4. Now after this, you have to submit Aadhaar Card and Education Certificate in the form of documents.
5. After which you will be asked 5 questions to check your understanding – you have to answer them.
6. Then you merchandising for KIT ₹1000 fee has to be paid.
7. As soon as you do this, you will receive a message on your mobile, in which you will have information about becoming an Authorized Paytm Agent.
8. Along with this, Paytm Kit will be sent within the next 7 Working Days and Webinar Link will also be provided.
So that you can know what to do and how to do it now.
How to Join Webinars?
Once your registration is complete, you will have to join a Webinar, whose link will be sent to your mobile.
By clicking on that link, you will reach the webinar portal, where you will be given further information and training.
Webinar’s Timing goes like this –
✦ Paytm Merchandising KIT
Merchandising KIT will be sent to your address in the next 7 days, in which there will be something like this –
Such as – QR Code, Payment Acceptable Stickers, Paytm Bag, Profile Card, etc.
What are the Paytm products?
Mainly the agent’s job is to promote and sell Paytm Products, on which base he earns a commission.
It includes the following products –
- All in one QR
- Paytm Soundbox
- Paytm EDC Card Machine
- Fast tag of Paytm
Also, you can earn a very good commission by doing Bill Payments, Ticket Bookings, Mobile & D2H Recharges.
✦ Paytm Agent Commission List
Now let’s talk about the most important point – how much commission a Paytm Service Agent gets.
So let me tell you that it depends on many products and services and accordingly the Commission Structure is set –
1 Consumer Services Commission
- You get a 0.20% commission on mobile recharge.
- In bill payment, you can charge the customer according to your service in addition to the bill amount.
- There is a 5% commission on bus tickets while a 10% commission on hotel booking.
- You can get a commission of 2% on the same Air Ticket and Movie – Event.
- For every new UPI user, Rs. See 20.
2 Fastag Commission Structure
In this, you will get Rs. You can earn 50 rupees and if you make 30 sales in a month, then total Rs. 1500 can be earned only from Fastag.
3 Merchant Boarding Commission Structure
In this, you have to add shopkeepers and merchants to accept online payment through Paytm. So that each of you At the merchant Rs. 520 rupees Can be earned.
4 Commission By Yourself
✧ What is a Paytm service agent?
This means that the person who promotes and sells their product to and from Paytm – in return, receives a Fixed Commission.
Its main task is to connect more and more people to Paytm and its services. Watch this video for better understanding –
क्या What is the job of an agent?
When you become a Paytm Service Agent, you have the option to –
- Connecting Shopkeepers with Paytm QR Code
- Selling products like – soundbox and card machine, etc.
- Also to provide services like other recharge.
कौन Who can apply?
The following are the requirements to become a Paytm Service Agent –
- A smartphone |
- Age 18 years or more.
- Good communication skills
- Aadhaar Card and Education Certificate.
How much does it cost?
To get you to become an agent 1000 fee has to be paid. Which is actually taken for Merchandising KIT.
This fee is for One Time only and there is no Refundable Offer.
✧ Is it full-time?
Paytm Service Agent Working Timing can be set as per your choice. You can do it full time or else a Part-time job Like it can be done.
✧ How much can be earned?
It depends on your ability. The more you win, the more cells and services you provide, the more you will earn.
An average agent every month twenty thousand Can earn up to and above.
Also, your payment is kept on a weekly and monthly basis, and accordingly, you get paid.