Route Mobile IPO Closed on 11 September 2020 and the company 12,173,912 Shares Close to 73.30 Times (Guna) Subscription has come.
₹ 345–350 per share price on the last day of IPO in gray market 45% The premium was running more than Rs. 160-180.
⚡ IPO Calendar
Also before the company Anchor Investors ₹ 180 crores Has done, while the route mobile IPO subscription is as follows –
|Route Mobile IPO||Share offered||Subscrip.
16 September 2020 Route Mobile IPO has allotment date and shares on 18 September Demat account Will be credited while listings 21 September Will be
How to check Route Mobile IPO Allotment Status?
If you also root mobile IPO If you have applied, then by checking the Allotment Status from the process given below, you can know whether you have received the shares or not –
1. First on BSE website Go –
2. Now in Issue Type Equity Select In the Issue Name Route Mobile Select
3. After which, by entering your application number and PAN number, Search Click on
4. Allotment status will be before you.
If you want, you can see your IPO Allotment Status in another way also –
1. Click here Click
2. Now select Company.
3. Then add PAN or Application No.
4. Now Submit Captcha and Submit.
After this, in Allotment Status, you can check how many shares you have applied for and how many you have received. Also, you will get information about when they will be credited in your account.