In this article, you will know the complete information about the PM-WANI scheme In English. The full form of PM-WANI is Wi-Fi Access Network Interface. Here you will know when the PM Vani scheme will start, who will get it, and what will be its benefits.
PM Vani Scheme PM-WANI (Prime Minister WiFi Access Network Interface) Scheme In English
It has been decided to launch the PM-WANI scheme in the recent December 2020 meeting of the Modi cabinet. Under the Wi-Fi Access Network Interface Scheme of PM-WANI, the WiFi revolution will be started in the whole of India.
Prime Minister Narendra Modi Under the chairmanship of PM Vani, it has been said to launch the PM-WANI scheme. If seen in the true sense, this will enable the internet to be fully accessible from village to village. According to the government, people will be able to use PM-WANI’s WiFi service for free.
With the help of PM WiFi Access Network Interface (PM-WANI) in India Wifi network will be made widely available to the people. This will allow more and more people to connect to the Internet.
How will the PM Vani scheme work? How does the PM-WANI scheme work? – 3 units
According to Modi government, there will be three important units of PM-WANI scheme-
1. Public Data Offices – PDOs – For the smooth functioning of the PM-WANI scheme, the first public data offices will be opened. The government says that no license, fee, or registration will be required for this.
2. Public Data Aggregator – Public data aggregator units will be created to check all accounting and authorization of public data offices created for PM-WANI scheme.
3. Unit App Provider – To use the PM-WANI scheme safely and properly, a unit will be created that will keep track of all digital authentication from app designing to app download. Their main task is to get the user to download the government-developed app, get the authorization done, share the app’s link on the app store and website.
According to PM Vani scheme, all users are given Play Store, App Store, or From website After downloading the app, it will have to do authentication, after that citizens will be able to access WiFi for free from any data office in the country.
According to the government, PM Vani (PM-WANI) will start in the first phase in government connected centers like Common Service Center (CSC) or Jan Seva Kendra which will also start in small shops.
Benefits of PM Vani Scheme PM-WANI Scheme Benefits In English
Schemes like PM-WANI will bring a wifi revolution in the country but at the same time Mission of Digital India And will also grow rapidly as more people will be able to connect to the Internet. With this scheme, people who are not able to use the internet will also be able to take advantage of the internet for free.
Let’s know what will be the benefits of PM Vani scheme-
- Ravi Shankar Prasad Ji said that public Wi-Fi aggregator and app provider etc. will be given registration of PM Vani (PM-WANI) within 7 days, which is a good thing.
- This will introduce WiFi Kanti in India.
- People who are unable to give internet charge, now through wifi for free Internet run Will be able to
- This leads to every corner of the country Internet access Reach people.
- Now people will not think about the price of running internet because PM Vani scheme will be given to the people for free.
- Now even in the village Student online education Will be able to take.
- With the help of PM Vani Scheme (PM-WANI), the dream of Digital India will be fulfilled even faster.
In the true sense, the PM-WANI Scheme is a plan to strengthen the Internet in the rural countryside, ie the real rule of India. If this plan succeeds, nothing can stop India from moving forward in the technical field.
Therefore, this PM-WANI scheme by the Narendra Modi government has the power to take the form of digital and technological revolution in India, not the WiFi radi in the true sense.