Today we are talking about the Telegram app in this article. What is Telegram App? How to use it? What are its advantages and disadvantages? How to create a Telegram channel? And so on. You will find complete information of the Telegram app in this article.
The security features of Telegram are very high, and it is known for its security features. Apart from this, Telegram has more features than WhatsApp. Let us know about Telegram in detail.
What is Telegram App?
Telegram App is a messaging service app, which provides messaging and VoIP (Voice Over Internet Protocol) service based on cloud storage.
It is available for all popular platforms such as Android, Windows, iOS, etc. It can send and receive all types of documents as well as text, photos, videos, audio, etc.
The Telegram app works just like WhatsApp, but it has more features than WhatsApp. And it stores all user data in the cloud.
Telegram is a free, cross-platform, cloud-based instant messaging, video calling, and VoIP service. – Wikipedia
Telegram is an instant messaging app. It works like WhatsApp, but it also has many extra features, which makes Telegram different from WhatsApp.
The Telegram app is known to be more secure than other messaging apps. Because it uses 3 layers for chat encryption, while other apps only have 2 layers.
In this, all user data is stored in the cloud server of telegram. Therefore, if you join a group or channel separately in it, then all the previous messages, images, videos are also visible in it. Apart from this, this feature is not present in other messaging apps.
Where is the Telegram App?
The Telegram App was created in 2013 by two Russian brothers (Nikolai Durov and Pavel Durov). But due to some IT rules of Russia, both brothers had to leave Russia with the entire team of telegram.
After which this question started to be asked in the whole country that Telegram belongs to which country? People accepted this rumored news without thinking. And after that, this app became much more popular in India.
But let us tell you, the Telegram app is not from India. It is made by two Russian brothers together, but the telegram company registers as a nonprofit company in Germany, so it is officially a German company.
Telegram’s Security Features
The security features of Telegram are very high and best. And it is known for its security features only. Let’s know about some security features of Telegram.
1) Encryption Feature
Its encryption feature is more secure than other messengers. Because there are only 2 layers for encryption in other messaging apps. Whereas Telegram has 3 layers for encryption. And this makes it more secure than others.
2) Secret Chat
In this, users have been given the option of a secret chat. The user can destroy his chats whenever he wants. Or when the user’s conversation is over, then they can destroy the roof. Or the user can set a time, by enabling the automatic delete option. After which chat is automatic delete.
Telegram App provides the facility to lock the password by setting it. Users can set passwords in it.
Telegram uses the MTProto protocol to encrypt its users’ data.
Benefits of Telegram App
There are many advantages to using the Telegram app. As you may have known that this is a social media app. Like WhatsApp, it is also an instant messaging app. Let’s understand its advantages in points.
- The Telegram app is available for all popular smartphone platforms such as Android, Windows, and iOS.
- This app is completely free. That is, users can use the Telegram app for free.
- The company says that there will never be an advertising show in the Telegram app. That is, there will not be ads in it.
- Unlimited data storage is given in it. And it stores all the data in the cloud.
- It can also send and receive files up to 1GB in size.
- In this, all types of files can be sent or received, such as – images, videos, documents, audio, apk, weblinks, etc.
- It has a secret chat feature available. In which encryption technique has been used.
- Its security is very high. It is more secure than all other messenger apps.
- It has the facility to create channels, in which unlimited members can be added.
- The telegram app also has a group feature, which has the facility to add the maximum number of members.
- This app is a very stable and reliable messenger.
Disadvantages of Telegram App
The advantages of using the Telegram app are only advantages, the disadvantage is almost nil. So let’s know what are the disadvantages of the Telegram app.
- There is no facility to download multiple files at once.
- Telegram’s users are very much, but still, their user database is less than other competitors.
How to download Telegram App?
If you want to use the Telegram app, then first you have to download its app. First of all, you need to know which platforms the telegram messenger app is available for.
Is this app available for the platform of which device you are using? So let me tell you, the Telegram app is available for Android, Windows, iOS, and Desktop.
You can download the telegram app directly by clicking on the link given below.
Apart from this, you can download the Telegram app from your Android Smartphone’s Play Store, Windows Phone Apps Store, or iOS’s Apple Store.
Talking about Desktop, the Telegram app is available for desktop on Windows, Mac, and Linux. For this, you can download the app by going to the official website of telegram.
How to use Telegram App?
Telegram App is very easy to use. The way you use WhatsApp, this app is also used on the same side. But you have to know about some features of Telegram. After which you will be able to use the Telegram app easily.
Let us know step by step full process, how to use the telegram app.
- First of all, go to the App Store of your smartphone and search Telegram.
- After that download and install the Telegram app.
- Once the installation is complete, open Telegram.
- Then click on “Start Messaging”.
- Now select your country, from the drop-down menu you have to select your country.
- After selecting the country, enter your mobile number, the number from which you want to create your telegram count.
- Then click on the Tick icon on the right side above.
- Now after this, Telegram will send a verification code to the number you have registered.
- After that enter the verification code on the screen and click on the Done button.
- Once the mobile number is verified, your Telegram account will be created.
- Now you have to set up your profile, where you have to write your full name.
- After that click on the Done button.
- Now your Telegram account is fully ready. After this, you can easily use it.
What is Telegram Channel and how to join?
Telegram Channel is a much better means of acquiring knowledge. Just as you get to see channels on different topics on YouTube, similarly in Telegram, channels are available according to different topics and categories.
Through the Telegram channel, users can easily get knowledge. You can get all kinds of information about the use topic by joining the channel according to your interest.
In today’s time, due to the channel feature of Telegram, most people download and use it. Through these channels, users can easily read news, get information, learn something new.
Telegram channels are categorized according to any one topic (Niche), due to which you get information on the same particular topic (niche) by joining them.
It is very easy to join the Telegram channel. All you have to do is search your interested niche in the Telegram app. After which many channels of that niche will show in the result. You can join any channel you want by clicking on any channel, open the channel and click on the Join button.